CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

December 20, 2008

I'll Never Ask For Anyone But You

So last week I got the All American Rejects new album When the World Comes Down. Overall, its not my favorite. I think the song I Wanna is a complete joke, and Sunshine sounds like Enya wrote it. Which in and of itself isn't necessarily a bad thing, but not something I listen for and expect from the All American Rejects. I think I'd have to give this album low ratings, and I wouldn't suggest getting it, its not worth it. Just keep listening to Move Along, their best album to date. I would however, suggest getting this one song on the new album. Amidst all the letdown on this album , this song resonates with real feeling. Its a duet with Catherine from the band Pierces, a quirky and strange band, that you can check out here, but this combination works.



3 bits of brilliance:

Rachel Adventure said...

Agreed..... what happened... I'm glad I wasn't that into them to start with.

Unknown said...

I don't know. But Fall Out Boy's new album? A-mazing.

Docface said...

why didn't you tell me this was back? i couldn't find it, so i stopped looking, and then this whole time, its been here. i feel rejected DX